Blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Break Over

I've taken a good, long break, but it's time to get back to blogging.

We had a wonderful Christmas with three of our four children here, along with five of the seven grands.
I can't remember what they were watching, but it was riveting!

And managed FaceTime with the Nigerian contingent.


Chili for Christmas. I may never cook a big Christmas dinner again. Simple, delicious, and fun!
This one breaking up the tomatoes!

I hurt my back on New Year's Eve, so I've begun the new year with some enforced quiet days and consistent exercising. I'll be sharing some tips for writers to maintain healthy backs in the next few posts.



I hope you have begun the new year well and wish you many productive words between now and another December!

No comments:

Post a Comment